Tuesday 28 May 2013

                           WHIPPETS!
Hi its iris speaking and i'm 10 years old. The reason i have put a whippet as my post is because i have my very own whippet and she is beautiful! I love her very much. Also, whippets are quite rare (not very rare) and i would like them to become more popular! All my friends have basically the same types of dogs, you know, not very fast, really furry they are all cute dogs, just like Lottie(my whippet dog,) but I really think that whippets should get a little bit more popular! Don't you? Here is a picture of lottie! aww look at her sweet little face! That was her when she was a pup! So cute! She still is!


our first day of owning a dog!
soon we might even be getting a chihuahua!
Bye everyone! Feel free to visit any of my other posts! :D



1 comment: